Special sessions are broad-interest sessions within the technical conference program.
Call for Special Session
- ◉We invite scientists, Professors, Engineers and industrialist desiring to organise focused special sessions on “International Conference On Cognitive Informatics & Soft Computing”
- ◉Specialsessions concentrate on critical and emerging topics in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
- ◉Special sessions can also cover any other area focusing on challenging open problems of relevance in applications.
|S.NO||Session ID||Details of Special Sessions||Registeration|
|1||Session1||Intelligent Systems for Renewable Energy Application||Register this session|
|2||Session2||Mechanical Engineering Applications in Renewable Energy||Register this session|
|3||Session3||Microgrids Design, Optimization, Control, and Energy Management||Register this session|
- You may designate yourself as the Special Session Chair/Convenor and may designate any one of your senior colleague as the Chairman of this Special Session to attend the conference and chair the session
- You will primarily be responsible for promoting your session, releasing Call for Papers (CFP), inviting papers and getting them submitted and registered
- You will be free to form your own Technical Programme Committee(s) having Session Chairman, Session Co-Chairman, Convener, Co-Convener, reviews of the papers and other members
- You have to ensure the registration and uploading of camera-readypapers before the deadline
- Based on the reviews of the articles in your session, an article will be selected for Best Paper Award of the session,and all the articles will be considered in Scopus Indexed Journal only
Special Session Proposals
If the proposal suits you, you are invited to mail your proposals (approximately three pages) in word or pdf format by email to the Special Sessions Chairs, with a copy to info@icftemst
The proposal should include the following information:
- Session Title: Propose a title.
- ◉Session Abstract: A brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- ◉Theme(s) & Topic Area(s):Brief Description.
- ◉Biographies Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
- ◉Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the Conference and how it possibly fits.